- You are entitled to a 100% refund on all monthly payments if:
- You have had 180 days (6 consecutive months) from the time that you retain our services and any of the following applies-
- You have not used a credit-consulting agency nor attempted to repair your own credit at least 1 year prior to signing up for our services.
- You have had no new collection accounts or missed payments during the time frame we are assisting you.
- You have maintained credit monitoring services at all times during the time frame we are assisting you including on time payments within 7 days of the invoice date and also no payment declines with your Credit Monitoring.
- You agree & have sent updated reports/responses from the three credit bureaus & creditors to us within 5 days of receipt.
You should receive updated credit reports every 35-45 days and make us aware if updated reports have not been received.
Services are provided on a month-to- month basis and clients may cancel their service at any time at least (7) three days in advance of any upcoming recurring payment. When cancelled according to these terms, the upcoming recurring payment will constitute the final payment due for services rendered. All services are billed in arrears.
Commitment to Your Privacy
This site is owned and operated by S WILLIAMS GROUP, LLC. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. S WILLIAMS GROUP LLC, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Sharing of Information
S WILLIAMS GROUP,LLC does not under any circumstances share, sell, rent, or in any other way provide your information to anyone for any use whatsoever.
S WILLIAMS GROUP,LLC operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and encryption protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
Information S WILLIAMS GROUP,LLC Gathers and Tracks
S WILLIAMS GROUP LLC gathers two types of information about users:
• Information that users provide manually on our web site. This information is gathered on our Enrollment (Sign Up) Form and includes name, address, email address. This information is not shared or used for any marketing purposes whatsoever.
• Information S WILLIAMS GROUP LLC gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help us better understand the demographics of our audience.
The services we perform may include
- Document preparation and credit education. We will evaluate your current credit reports as listed with applicable credit reporting agencies and work with you to identify inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information. You will choose which items you would like to dispute. We will advise you on steps to be taken to dispute any inaccurate, erroneous, false or obsolete information contained on your credit reports.
- We will prepare all necessary correspondence in dispute of inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information in your credit reports.
- You will forward to us your correspondence received from the credit reporting agencies and we will assist you in further correspondence with those agencies.
- Consulting, coaching, and monitoring services are conducted by personal meetings, webinars, video conferencing, telephone, email, or by any other form of communication during normal business hours.
It is understood that we offer credit information. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and to clearly explain your options. However, we do not provide legal advice (i.e.; the application of the law to your individual circumstances). For legal advice, please consult an attorney.